Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pregnant again - 6 weeks

It's confirmed - I am pregnant again. As I suspected. Due by my calculations on 17th June 2010.

I'm feeling awful a lot of the time. Very tired and also nauseous. Every meal is a challenge to eat. Yet paradoxically, having a full stomach means I feel less nauseous.

And I am feeling less than elated at the moment. Although this was something I wanted, now that I am pregnant I feel it might be too soon. Actually I feel quite resentful how my new found energy has been robbed from me. Am I really ready?

I had only just started feeling full of energy and begun running and swimming again. Now I don't feel like doing anything. It's very hard to motivate myself at all. It's very early nights for me - 8.30pm in bed.

And I know the second time around that it's going to be a long time after the birth until I regain my energy (basically until I stop breastfeeding) so it's with slightly less enthusiasm than I would have expected that I start off on this path.

I'm hoping that once I pass the 12 week mark I'll start to feel better.

I found out today that Sarah is also pregnant and due a week after me. It's great to have someone I know on the same journey at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment