Saturday, January 30, 2010

20 weeks/31 January 10

Yay - am half way, at least. Had the 19 week scan - all good there.

Am finding I have days where I feel great and go out walking and can forget that I'm pregnant for moments at a time. And I have other days where my stomach feels uncomfortable and all I want to do is lie down. This is most challenging when Sophia wants attention all the time and I find it hard to think of how to keep her busy in a way that I can move as little as possible.

Am having a few days at Mum's place at the moment - which is great. I get to lie in every morning and Mum keeps Sophia busy a lot. And not much I have to do here so I can lie down when Sophia is sleeping.

I have started to think about the new baby's room and what stuff I want to buy. Now that we've had that 19 week scan and all is good I feel more confident about planning for the birth. It was a big shock watching what Kristy and Nick went through and this has made me a bit shy of planning too much too early on this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment